Here you can watch me painting the historic cityhall of wuppertal with ink and watercolor. I tried to explain all my steps, so that you are able to copy this technique! Here on my blog ‘annettepalette’ I try to paint and sketch in a lot of different styles and techniques. In this video I’m sketching architecture and demonstrate in this drawing how to draw an old historic building. I used black ink with a nib and for the background watercolor. It is a speedpainting / timelapse youtube tutorial. I hope you’ll like it! 🙂
Like, comment and subscribe if you enjoyed my video 🙂 >>>>>>>> Have a look below the video, there you’ll find some informations about art-supplies and more!
(Not always exactly the same as I used, because I like to take also my old material. But I surched for products that are very similar to them.)
– schmincke watercolor: http://amzn.to/2qPIGRj
– small brush: http://amzn.to/2rv3m3r
– bristled brush: http://amzn.to/2qFLX9c
– black ink: http://amzn.to/2qKGSrf (I took the brilliant black ink! This link shows the blue-black ink, but you are able to choose.)
– nibs and holders similar to the old ones of my grandpa:
– white pencil: http://amzn.to/2qFPx2W
– watercolor paper: http://amzn.to/2siIxpI
– binder clips: http://amzn.to/2rfZYsG
* some links are affiliate links. This means that I get a tiny commission (or voucher) when you purchase something through these links. There is no drawback for you and it doesn’t get more expensive for you, don’t worry! All you do is support my work! THANK YOU!!
The Engagement by Silent Partner
Runaways by Silent Partner
Please feel free to contact me!